Transpolitica holds that human society should embrace, wisely, thoughtfully, and compassionately, the radical transformational potential of technology.
The speed and direction of technological adoption can be strongly influenced by social and psychological factors, by legislation, by subsidies, and by the provision or restriction of public funding. Political action can impact all these factors, either for better or for worse.
Transpolitica wishes to engage with politicians of all parties to increase the likelihood of an attractive, equitable, sustainable, progressive future. The policies we recommend are designed:
- To elevate the thinking of politicians and other leaders, away from being dominated by the raucous issues of the present, to addressing the larger possibilities of the near future
- To draw attention to technological opportunities, map out attractive roads ahead, and address the obstacles which are preventing us from fulfilling our cosmic potential.
Transpolitica calls upon politicians of all parties to define and support:
- Regenerative projects to take full advantage of accelerating technology.
More specifically, we call for:
- Economic and personal liberation via the longevity dividend
- An inclusive new social contract in the light of technological disruption
- A proactionary regulatory system to fast-track innovative breakthroughs
- Reform of democratic processes with new digital tools
- Education transformed in readiness for a radically different future
- A progressive transhumanist rights agenda
- An affirmative new perspective on existential risks.
(Note: you can read Transpolitica's entire manifesto on their website - see link below)